GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate (3000 mg) - 100 gms + Free Shaker
FACTS TO PONDER ON
- Creatine is used to produce ATP that is a high-energy compound utilized by muscles to perform normal and strenuous physical tasks.
- Increasing creatine stores in the body fills up the ATP reserves, giving you more energy for high-impact workout or weightlifting.
- Drinking plenty of water is important to experience the benefits of Creatine in your body.
- Creatine supplements work best for vegetarians as they barely get creatine through their diet.
- A study revealed that creatine supplement shot up athletes’ performance by 15% in bike sprinting and 6% in bench press.